Sunday, January 20, 2019

Collared

One of the highlights of our holiday together is that I presented her with a collar. It is made of leather with a silver circle in the middle. Found it at a department store so it looks vanilla enough that she can wearit outside the house but the great thing is that she loved it and only takes it off when she showers. I love seeing her wearing it. One of my things I like is marking her but my ideas haven't worked too well.. Writing on her body with a magic marker didn't work because it came on her clothes. A string around her chest was irritating. And not having her shaves her pits only works in the winter. But I think this collar is going to work out well.
Anyway, hope you are all doing well and I will try to post more often.

FD 

4 comments:

  1. Hi FD, we had what we called a vanilla collar. It is a necklace and the pendant was 2 entwined hearts. It was a symbol of our dynamic and a reminder of our roles.

    Back then I was required to wear it all the time and it really did remind us of our roles and served to connect us when apart also.

    I used to love wearing it, and the fact that only we knew it's significance and still do.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar necklace to Roz's but it was three fine silver chains, braided together with a round circle. Wore that for 25 years (and didn't need to take it off)- very unusual but distinctive - and both innocuous to the vanilla world as an lovely but unusual necklace yet clear to kinksters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you selkie and sounds like your collar would pass as vanilla but was recognized by kinksters.
      FD

      Delete