Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Keeping the Flame Alive

Here's an interesting story about Kevin Bacon's wife talking about how they keep their 24-year marriage very hot.

Kyra Sedgwick says he has high moral standards, doesn't lie or cheat and she finds that sexy. He also "makes me feel like I'm the only beautiful woman in the room -- the only girl in the room. He says, "honey, you look beautiful. You are sexy. Always, Always, Always!''

Good advice for men. Don't women like to be told they are beautiful and sexy. And now that they are empty nesters, they spend more time walking around the house naked.

Here's the link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20655134,00.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl35%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D243690

FD

6 comments:

  1. She is lucky.
    My husband has spent most of our marriage talking about other women..not that he has gone after them but it has made me feel less than wonderful. How foolish of him.

    Thankfully Sir knows I am exactly what he wants and needs ~ I am blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you are blessed to have a Sir who knows exactly what he wants and needs.

      FD

      Delete
  2. When the sadist put me on a diet, and at various times before and since then, he made the very firm statement that I am beautiful and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. In fact, he has been quite frustrated over our years together as I have struggled to accept his fiercely held belief that I am beautiful. He takes my doubt as an insult to his judgment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have learned to accept his belief that you are beautiful. And banish those doubts from your mind.

      FD

      Delete
  3. So simple...yet it makes a huge difference for most people I would think. I wonder why more people do not feel this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started my own blog www.1950princess.blogspot.co.uk

    Princess x

    ReplyDelete