Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spankings and panties

Just a quite update to let you know my good girl are having a wonderful time together.

And we discovered something interesting that I thought I'd pass on. She likes shorter but harder spankings. We found this out when time limited us to a shorter one so I made it harder and she said she liked it. Interesting.

And we added to our collection of panties. At an outlet mall, they have buy three packs of three and get one free so we now have a dozen more. I pick out her panties each day and she loves that ritual and now I have more choices.

But she wears the panties only when we leave the house. In fact, she doesn't get dressed when we are home together. Only wears a bathrobe so sometimes when I raise the temperature on the air conditioning, she takes that off too.

Unfortunately, she has to leave Tuesday. That is going to be a difficult day for the both of us. Hope you are all having as much fun as we are.

FD

11 comments:

  1. Interesting. So far I have drawn spankings and croppings out as long as possible. I'll have to vary my technique, and see how she responds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good idea to vary your technique and see what happens. Welcome to the blogging world. And good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. new panties are always awesome. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choosing her panties is oh so sexy! I'm sure she'll wear those panties with fond memories while you are away from one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I pick a pair out each day. She loves the ritual.

      FD

      Delete
  5. I've always enjoyed having my spanking drawn out and increasing in intensity as he went...nevrr thought to try it short and rough...wonder if the same aspect would work with floggings...i think I have a new idea to bring up to my sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you feel if he tries the shorter, harder one.

      FD

      Delete
    2. so we tried it out last night, wasn't too very fond of it with the flog at first but then realized the more gentle ones afterward had an even better tingle than they usually have so im thinking maybe an acquired taste, definitely something to try again later on.

      Delete