Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wearing high heels may not be good for a woman's orgasm

I found this article under the title of 12 shocking sex facts. I didn't find them shocking but some were interesting.

Especially the comment that certain high end shoe brands developed their high heeled shoes to approximate the arch in a woman's pelvis when she is having an orgasm.  It says the heels create a contraction in the pelvic floor, which is problematic because the pelvic floor then cannot contract further during orgasm. An orgasm  is usually like going from zero to 60. If you're already at 55 from wearing heels, you're not going to have a full experience.

I have no idea if this is true but found it interesting. I know some women like wearing high heels because they think they look sexy in them. But kind of ironic if they diminish orgasms.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/10/04/lets-talk-12-surprising-facts-about-sex-and-women/?iid=sl-main-mostpop2

There's the link. Also some other interesting comments like orgasms make women feel more creative. And that sitting in chairs can arouse women as long as they don't sit in them most of the day.

And that women have three erogenous zones, clit, G spot and opening of the cervix. It says some argue nipples should be in the list.  I would argue that , too. I think women like their nipples and boobs being stimulated.

It also says all women can achieve orgasm but not everybody knows how to use the machinery well. They also may have lovers who don't know how to give them satisfaction.

Anyway, I will be interested in your thoughts on women's sexual pleasure.

FD 

6 comments:

  1. Most of those I knew, but not the high heels one. Say it isn't so!! (Says the woman who adores high heels, the taller the better). And nipples should totally be on the list, I've orgasmed from nipple stimulation alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree nipples should be on the list. And how nice to orgasm just from nipple stimulation. I guess wearing those high heels isn't a negative for you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. FD

    You're always a treasure chest of helpful sexual information :) I was never aware that wearing high heels might inhibit the pleasure I achieve from orgasms. However, I can attest that I've had multiple very enjoyable orgasms while wearing them :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear they haven't inhibited your pleasure.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit our site for getting high heels in each and in every style it make your style very higher in front of other..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, one more reason not to wear those!

    ReplyDelete