Friday, February 26, 2016

Longer visit

I've been having some weekend visits with my good girl, but a weekend seems all too short. It is so difficult to leave. Which is why I am happy to report that I am leaving today for a 10-day visit that will include two weekends.

For 10 days, we get to cuddle each night and wake up in each other's arms. She has to work some of the days but even on those days, it will be nice to be there when she comes home.

We are both looking forward to it. I think it's only the second time we've been together for 10 days. We will cherish every minute, if not every second.

FD

13 comments:

  1. Hurrah..I bet you will be so much more relaxed knowing you have more time.....so happy for both of you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fabulous time together FD....

    blossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news. Happy for you both. Have fun

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to hear you have 10 days together. Have heaps of fun.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh That's great, enjoy yourselves!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're lucky you're able to do this. I know you'll both have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a wonderful time together xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very happy for both of you, FD! Wishing you a wonderful visit!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time, FD! :) Ten days makes for a nice visit, I'm sure! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the good wishes. We are having a great time/ You can click on poured out on my blogroll for some of her comments on the visit.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very nice to be in love. Time, seems to be the one thing there is never enough of....

    ReplyDelete