Friday, August 19, 2016

Gifts

My good girl doesn't blog as often as I wish she did -- but then I don't either -- but when she does, she writes such a deft touch that they are a delight and fun to read. If you didn't read her latest blog on my blogroll, I thought I'd post a link here for you all to enjoy.
http://pouredoutlett.blogspot.com/2016/08/5-holes.html#comment-form
Yes, she is so good at finding gifts that I can put to good use. And, yes, I did listen to her when she said the spankings with the paddle with five holes could be harder but shorter. Yes, it is easy to agree that is a good idea when we are talking afterwards. But when I am delivering the blows and her butt is getting pink and she is squirming or even yelping, it is so hard to stop.
And I do find all kinds of reasons why it is time for a spanking, especially starting or ending the day but I must admit that sometimes I let things slide.
That gives me new incentive not to let things slide. I will be visiting tomorrow for the weekend and I think two a day -- if not three -- should be a minimum. I hope I can report I didn't let things slide.
But even when I let things slide, I don't think you will ever find her complaining about not getting enough spankings. And said mentioned 100 minimum. Maybe it is time to raise the minimum.
And the wheelie thing -- I think it is called the Wartenburg wheel -- was not a gift. That was my idea and yes, she hates it and I enjoy it. But there is one consolation. She knows it makes her Sir happy and she always wants to do that. Isn't that the point of being a good submissive? And SSO stands for serve, submit and obey and she does all three things very well.
And I think there is one thing she likes more than spankings -- hugs. And I will be giving her plenty of those.

FD    

3 comments:

  1. Hi FD, I did read the post on your good girl's blog. Lovely looking paddle :) So glad to hear you are paying a visit soon. Have a wonderful time together :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey FD...have been away so thanks for pointing out that I had missed your girl's post. It is a beautiful paddle but would be lovelier in a display case. ;) Have a wonderful time on your visit.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey FD amazing post i will miss you baby and miss your post baby

    ReplyDelete