Saturday, March 24, 2018

Morning kisses

I woke up around 6 am and came into the living room while the puppy remained in her doggy bed in the bedroom. She finally came ambling in around 730, jumped on the couch and started licking my face before curling up with her head on my lap. Then when i got up to start fixing breakfast, she rolled on her back on the floor looking for belly rubs. And then when I returned to the house to write this, she started licking my face again. She loves attention. Now she is back curled up with her head in my lap. She lives the good life.

FD     

3 comments:

  1. Aww, very cute, and sweet. Sounds like you are enjoying having her :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... i absolutely love puppy licks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete