Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sex in the backyard

There was a sexy scene in my backyard this morning. I missed it because I was playing tennis but my good girl heard the ducks screeching in the backyard. There were near the lanai and don't usually get that close to the house from the pond. She went to look to see what wa going on and there were four ducks, three males and a female and they were mating. WOW group sex in the backyard. She said one of the males basically fell to his side after mounting the female. She didn't get her Iphone out until the four of them were eating the bird see in the backyard. And one of the males kept chasing the other two males away but they kept coming back. She captured that scene on the video. 

Anyway, sorry so long since I've updated my blog. Except for a 16 day trip back home, my good girl has been here since Christmas. But all good things seem to come to an end. She leaves Thursday for the two day trip home with her cute dog who is now curled up next to me on the couch as I type. I will drive with her going home and then fly back on the last day of the month.     

Want to say hello to all my blogger friends and give congrats to PK on new latest book. Will try to do a better job of saying in touch.

FD

1 comment:

  1. Hi FD, great to hear from you :) Glad you and your girl have had so much time together :)

    Hope you are both doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete