Thursday, January 9, 2014

Real life

We had a wonderful time ringing in the new year and spending five nights together.

And we had a belated Christmas and she was blown away that I put up the tree just for her. Loved surprising her and  wanted her to feel it was like Christmas even though it was a week late.

One of her presents were nipple suckers. Don't know if you've ever tried them but they are very effective. She loves to buy me toys she figures I will like.

Unfortunately, real life interfered and I got a rare cold. Talk about bad timing. I tried to brush it off but my hacking cough and changing voice gave me away. That made it a bit more difficult to have as much play time as we usually do but still much hugging and fondling. And some spankings.

It was so difficult when she had to pack up Sunday to leave. And we both found it difficult to sleep alone again and not wake up and go to bed in each other's arms. We both love fondling and cuddling and she says I am insatiable but I don't think she'd want me any other way.

The phrase that partinsg is sweet sorrow does not apply to us. There's nothing sweet about it. We are now counting the day until her next visit.

FD

7 comments:

  1. Hi FD, I'm glad you had this time together and sorry you succumbed to a cold in the middle of it. So not fair! So sweet of you to put up the christmas tree :)

    It hope the time between this and the next visit isn't too long.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about the cold...when every minute counts you really want to enjoy each one. Hope the time til you are together again passes quickly.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you both had a wonderful time, except for your cold. I hope your next time together comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That saying doesn't apply to Master and I either *shutters* The reunion, on the other hand... well, you know how great that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had so nice time together.
    Ttime flies, soon you are together again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw :-( I'm glad you both had a wonderful time together, but i agree, parting isn't easy. One third of my triad is away A LOT, and it sucks having snippets of time here & there.
    All the best to you and yours for 2014 x

    -RR Blondie
    blindfoldedwithsilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you were sick, but it still sounds like you two had a great time together! I hope time passes quickly, and you're back together again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete