Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bad timing

When you're in an LDR, the time together you have is precious. And so it was a downer that on her most recent visit on New Year's Eve. I came down with a cough and a cold that sapped my energy.

I actually gave her two hand spankings while I was lying down in bed. And we still had two good play sessions. After one of them, she had two intense cums and I was thinking about trying for a third with the vibe on her clit. But I was actually losing my energy so it was time to cuddle. I always do that after a play session because I think aftercare is important. But this is the first time I did it because I was weary. Crazy.

So we weren't as kinky as I like to be. I didn't cuff her arms above her head while she is standing the way I like and I didn't bruise her boobs, which is another of my favorites. I like to have her boobs marked as a sign of her submission. I like to have her standing up with her boobs resting on the counter and her hands cuffed behind her as I spank them with the riding crop. I settled for putting pins on her boobs. I guess our playtime was intense enough that when we had a third session, she couldn't take the vibe on her pussy because it was too sore.

But at least we had a lot of couple times just doing stuff like watching TV and we opened our Christmas presents. If you remember, she had a big box sent and I couldn't figure out for the life of me what it could be. It turned out it was a buggy to help carry our stuff to the beach like the folding chairs. That is something that will come in handy during beach season.

She also gave me three boxes of mix to make the biscuits that Red Lobster serves. I don't know if you ever go there but their biscuits are a real treat.

Since she is such a girlie girl, I gave her a lot of girlie girl presents like a bracelet and she seemed to like them.

Now we await our next visit Valentine's Day weekend and then another one two weeks later. And we're trying to get closer. We used to text or talk from her office but she is now so busy that we stopped doing that. And I hated to suggest it because she is so busy and she has an intense job and she is very good at it. But she suggested we start having a brief call in the afternoon. We already talk every morning and evening but a little afternoon communication is a treat. Kind of like another ritual the way I have her tie a string of yarn under her boobs across her chest as another reminder that she is mine. She's also not allowed to shave her pussy. I like rituals. I've started to text her more during the day, just a thinking of you comment even if she is too busy to respond.

And hope we're both healthy for our next visit. And that she leaves with marked boobs.

FD

 

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you weren't feeling your best at the last visit but its great that you were still able to enjoy her visit so much. I know you're looking forward to Feb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're definitely looking forward to February.

      FD

      Delete
  2. Hi FD, I'm sorry you were under the weather. Glad that you still had a great time together, the couple time sounds wonderful.

    Glad that you will be together again for valentine's day weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, couple time is always wonderful. And this will be our second Valentine's Day together.

      FD

      Delete
  3. FD,

    You still had a wonderful time and another visit very soon.

    Love to you both,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie, we can't wait for the next visit.

      FD

      Delete
  4. I love reading about your time together. I love those biscuits, would not dare have the fixings in the house. Rituals are important....when i am away with the grands we us them to keep me focused......
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think rituals are very important to keep us both focused on our lifestyle.

      FD

      Delete
  5. Hope you stay healthy for the next visits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know that you too were a fan of the bush. So nice to know and fun to read about your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am a fan of a pussy with a bush. To me, it is the sign of a mature sexy woman.

    FD

    ReplyDelete