Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

With all the bloggers from different time zones celebrating the start of the New Year at different time, I just wanted to wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.
For me, I am hoping it will be better than 2016. a year to forget for me.
In a bit over 10 hours, my good girl and I will be on the couch watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV as we snack on a shrimp platter and pigs in a blanket. We will also we toast each other with a wine toast and a sweet kiss.
And we're grilling steaks earlier in the afternoon to make it a good.day. We already started our day with coffee on the lanai as we looked over the pond and water fountain.
I also would not be surprised if she gets her first spanking of the new year before we go to bed. I can't play tennis with the broken thumb on my right hand but can still spank with my left hand.
Again, a toast to all the bloggers in our community.

FD

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful evening planned. I hope the new year is wonderful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FD, it does sound like a wonderful evening, enjoy:) Happy New Year! I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you filled with health, love and laughter.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your good girl. I hope 2017 is a wonderful one for you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi FD, Hope 2017 is a better year for you,
    lots of love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year to you both FD...hugs blossom

    ReplyDelete