Thursday, December 1, 2016

Turkey for two

We+ had a great Thanksgiving together and my good girl showed her kitchen magic by making a stuffing recipe from her mother that includes cornbread.
The turkey was also delicious although the company gave their employees turkeys and it was bit too big for two. We had leftovers Friday and Saturday and lunch Sunday before I left. She packed up leftovers for me to take home.
Of course, we had also had a side of spankings and I also used the Wartenburg wheel, which she hates. But I couldn't use one of my favorite toys in which cuffs hang up from the top of a door so I can string her arms above her head as I put pins on her. She has a sore shoulder so we had to skip that. Real life sometimes interferes with play time.
Her pussy was just fine and I so love playing with it with her nice soft wet lips. Love licking and fingering her pussy. And she had some nice cums although she twice had a crimp in her leg after a cum. Never had that often before. Have any bloggers ever had that happen?
It was a wonderful weekend, but still difficult to leave.
It's like the longer the visit lasts, the tougher it is to say goodbye. But she will be visiting in mid-December and then again for New Year's Eve.
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving as we did.

FD 

11 comments:

  1. Hi FD, glad you had such a wonderful time together. The leaving must be hard but I'm glad it's at least not too long before you are together again.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,it was a wonderful time together and we are looking forward to being together again soon.

      FD

      Delete
  2. Hi Fd, oh it must be hard to leave, especially after all that has happened lately. I hope you get to be together soon.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we can't wait to be spending time together again soon.

      FD

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving. Perfect actually. Happy that you will see each other soon. If her crimp is anything like the ones I get occasionally, I think it's because of the strain in my legs as my body explodes, it gets tense, then releases. Hope it's just a one time deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also hope it was a one time thing. Hasn't happened before.

      FD

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you both had a lovely time! I'm so glad! It must really be so hard to leave. But, at least you'll see each other again soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is hard to leave but we know we will be together again soon.

      FD

      Delete
  5. Sounds as if you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration, FD. I've had leg cramps before and it's usually due to one of two reasons...low potassium (grab a banana) or dehydration (grab a glass or two of water). It's super easy to get dehydrated in the winter because we don't think of drinking as much water when the temp is not high.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a foot cramp after orgasm once. I second the potassium and water though!

    ReplyDelete