Friday, November 17, 2017

Love Our Lurkers Day

Hello and welcome to all our lurkers out there.
If you've been visiting our community for less than a year, this is your first Love Our Lurkers Day.
The idea is to convince our lurkers to sign up and start commenting. Maybe that will even lead to you starting your own blog.
I started out as a lurker until I was convinced on Love Our Lurkers Day to sign up and start commenting.
It literally changed my life. I made friends here, was convinced to start my own blog and eventually found my good girl when she started blogging.
I haven't done a good job of posting the last few months. Sorry. No excuses. But I do hope that some of our lurkers decide to say hello and introduce themselves.
And you are always welcome here. We tend to be a very welcoming communiity.
Love to all of you,
FD   

18 comments:

  1. FD, happy LOL days. So glad you joined in and are part of this community. I was so happy for you when you found your good girl.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ronnie. I appreciate your kind words and one of the positives when I stopped lurking was finding friends like you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LoL Days FD, so glad you started blogging and how wonderful you met your good girl through this amazing community of ours. Always enjoy visiting :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy LOL Days FD! I always enjoy your posts even tho i don't always leave a comment. Well, here I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy LOL day -- nice to see some familiar faces posting today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look for you FD. I love the changes in you life that blogging has brought to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to say hello and wish you a happy LOL Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi FD, I was a lurker here and am glad I was brave enough to chat! You are a very nice man :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy LoL day. I have been lurking around this year but back to commenting. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello FD happy lol days, hope you make new friends.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy LOL Days, FD. Guess I'm a semi-lurker since I don't always comment when I visit.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi FD,
    Nice to meet you. Hermione sent me. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy LOL day FD, glad your joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy LOL Day, FD! :) I'm a lurker at times, and comment every now and then. I always enjoy reading here when I stop by. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, hope you're having a great time with LOL days!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear FD,
    I enjoy your blog very much. Keep blogging your interesting point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are adorable. It’s so nice to hear your point of view. Honest,good job

    ReplyDelete