Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

To start with, want to thank all the bloggers who said hello on LOL. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I've been busy visiting my good girl. But always happy to hear from old friends and some new ones.  We do have a good community here.
It is a quiet Tuesday morning. My good girl is still sleeping and the only creatures stirring are Simone, her dog, and I.
She woke up a while back to go outside and then she came in and laid down on her doggy bed in the living room.
She got bored with that and came to me with a big ball of rope in her mouth to play tug of war, which is one of her favorite games. She loves attention. She just dropped it to eat a snack of dog food and then I threw it and she ran for it and returned to her doggy bed in the living room. She will probably be back soon. 
And want to wish all the bloggers in the U.S. a happy Thanksgiving. Not a great time in our country but this too shall pass.
We got a butterball turkey but we won't have all the usual trimmings because that is just too many calories. My good girl found a recipe for cauliflower to go with the turkey.
I know Simone will join us  and sit patiently hoping we will feed her, which we don't because don't want to encourage her to eat from the table. But I will probably "accidentally'' drop a small piece of turkey or two on the floor and she will scarf it down.
Not a great time of month for her so our play time has been limited to a lot of cuddling and snuggling and a good spanking. 
So hope you and yours have a great holiday and will any of you brave the crowds for the bargains on black Friday?
We will stay in for a good spanking and maybe more.
FD

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with your good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not a Black Friday shopper, I'm a stay-at-homer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you both have a lovely time. And no shopping for me, it's all online for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, FD. Wishing you, your good girl and Simone a very happy Thanksgiving celebration.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your good girl, a very Happy Thanksgiving, FD! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy thanksgiving with your good girl FD!

    ReplyDelete