Thursday, June 30, 2016

Doctors say shaving your pubic hair is not a good idea

I know many of you shave, some because you are told to and others because they feel it's good hygine and makes them feel clean down there.
Well, here's a New York Times article say doctors think that shaving actually causes more infections and is bad for hygiene.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/most-women-prefer-to-go-bare-citing-hygiene-and-baffling-doctors/?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=mini-moth&region=top-stories-below&WT.nav=top-stories-below
I don't believe in women shaving because I think hair down there is sexy and a sign of a sexually mature woman so my good girl doesn't shave.
Will be interested in hearing what you think about shaving.
FD  

6 comments:

  1. I posted on this article too. I for one appreciate Mistress's clean shaven folds. But to each their own!
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my wife's pussy being shaved. I think I'm conditioned that when she tells me that she's freshly shaved, I am compelled to get between her thighs to inspect her handiwork a little more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't shave per se, but do a semi permanent laser hair removal. more for medical reasons than anything, i was advised by my physician that removing my pubic hair might help in my case.

    ReplyDelete