Monday, June 13, 2016

You like to tell me what to do

I loved it when she said that to me yesterday. Is there any better definition of the D/s lifestyle? Yes, I love telling her what to do and she loves doing it. Well, she doesn't love it all -- she is not wild about ice on her boobies -- but she accepts it because it makes me happy. And she loves making me happy. And I like to keep telling her to do things like putting ben-wa balls in her pussy when we talk at night. And wearing the new silver collar I got her. Or giving herself spankings with the new ruler I got her. Or fucking herself with her dildo or putting the Hitachi on her clit. The lifestyle certainly works for us.

FD 

3 comments:

  1. I certainly don't like all the things Sir tells me to do, but I love him telling me to do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto here, must be a submissive thing..(wink wink).
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, same here. I don't always like what he tells me to do, but I like it when he tells me lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete