I saw this list of best movie kisses on a site called thirdage.com and thought I would share them ith you.
1. Of course, it has to be Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr on the beach in "From Here to Eternity.'' What sparks. They had bathing suits on but it was so sexy with the waves crashing on them. I'd love to makeout on that beach. And Lancaster and Kerr were amazing. That was the golden age of Hollywood.
2. Breakfast at Tiffanys with Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard in a rain drenched kiss based on the famous Truman Capote novel, which was based on a real person. She is an icon but he faded from the scene. I saw the movie but frankly don't remember the kiss.
3. Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio in the Titanic. I liked the scene better when she posed topless for a drawing for him.
4. Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt aqnd Claire Foriani. I didn't see this one.
5. Shakespeare in Love with Joseph Fiennes and Gwyneth Paltrow. I remember her pretending to be a man in the movie, which was a stretch.
6. Cold Mountain with Jude Law and Nicole Kidman. I didn't see it.
7. The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Didn't see it.
8. Cashback with Sean Biggerstaff and Emilia Fox. Didn't see it.
9. Slumdog Millionaire with Dey Patel and Freida Pinto. I remember the movie but not the kiss.
How could they leave out Bogey and Bergman in Casablanca (my all time favorite) and Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh in Gone with the Wind?
Do you have your favorite movie kiss?
New winter tires and shuttle driver comparison
2 hours ago