Friday, March 9, 2012

Five words

When I got home from playing tennis morning, I saw I had this message from my good girl:

"I'm so horny today, Sir.''

Now those are five words I love to see. It was understandable since she hadn't been feeling well this week and our play time had been limited. Now she was feeling much better.

So I always believe in striking while the iron is hot or the pussy is tingling.

As soon as she got home from work, we started playing with a good spanking, pins on her pussy lips and some good boob rubbing. I wasn't surprised that it wasn't long before she was begging. Things like, "I'm so ready for you to fuck me. Make me cum, Sir. Please, Sir, your good girl wants to cum for you Sir. Please make me cum for you Sir. I'm so horny for you.''

Words like that are music to my ears and I let her keep begging. Finally, I gave her a cum and she said she felt like "jello.'' After the second and third, she said she was out of it.

After some cuddling time, I put her down for a well-deserved nap.

I have to say it was a wonderful way to begin the weekend. Hope you are having a good weekend, too.

FD

10 comments:

  1. "Tingling Twat"...

    New Band Name!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she's feeling better. Thanks for sharing such a great start to the weekend:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. it most certainly is FD...smiling its good to hear she is feeling better now.

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a start to a weekend, mine alas consists of having a good clear out in the house...not as exciting lol

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your good girl is feeling better. And I imagine after being allowed to come, she feels even better still!

    I hope the remainder of your weekend is as great as the beginning.

    Fondly, Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red shoes: love the new band name.

    Kitty: yes, it was a great start to the weekend.

    blossom: Yes, much better. Nothing like a few cums to boost her spirits.

    pains: As you said, not as exciting.

    Sky: I also hope you have a great weekend.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Florida Dom,
    what a lovely way to start a weekend.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your good girl is feeling much better. Hmmm, something about naps today....

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Love, Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm MMM..yes please!..nice way to finish off a tennis match FD..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete