Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday To Us

What are the odds of my good girl and I having birthdays on consecutive day?

Well, believe it or not,, her birthday is today and mine is tomorrow. We were both so surprised
when we found that out. This is the second time we celebrated our birthdays but this is the first time we sent each other cards. A year ago, we had been playing for less than a month. Sunday will be our 13th month anniversary.

She was a newbie when we first started to talk after she blogged looking for information on the lifestyle. So we got a chance to talk for a month and get to know each other before we took the plunge.

I had offered to give her a taste if she wanted to dip her toe in the water. She seemed hesitant so I
wanted to give her time but I think she was probably looking for me to take the lead. So on April
27th a year ago when she said she was getting horny just talking about it, I decided it was time.

Well, it turns out she was ready and I think she loves the submissive lifestyle. She not only dipped
her toe in the water, she plunged in the pool from the Olympic diving board. In no time, she
was collared and proudly wearing my marks that she refreshes each day. We make the best of
being in a LDR.

I haven't had to train her or give her a list of rules. I just tell her what I want her to do and her reply usually is, "I want to make you happy.''  I love hearing those six words and she is very good at doing that. And I like being there for her whenever she has to cope with difficult times.

So with our birthdays on back-to-back days, we will double the fun and she will get birthday
spankings on both days.

As I said in the title, Happy Birthday to Us.

FD

  

18 comments:

  1. Wishing you all best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday..and anniversery to both of you! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you both and wishing you many more birthdays to celebrate together, mine and Masters birthday are only 2 days apart in November.

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile :-)
    a lot of what you wrote is very similar to how it started for me.
    Happy birthday to you both! Happy spanking ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to both of you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you both found each other. It's amazing how time flies, isn't it? Happy Birthdays! love, squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to both of you. Happy 13 month Anniversary as well. Enjoy the days and the spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birtyday to you both. I hope you get some good quality time together. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to both of you. Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to both of you...i hope you have a fabulous time celebrating and getting to do the things you both love doing...smiling.

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, FD! That is so awesome that your sub has a birthday tomorrow...happy birthday to her, also!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Hope you have a super day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful timing! Happy birthday to you both and certainly happy 13 Month anniversary!
    I love to hear of stories like yours.
    Enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to you and Good Girl! How does she feel about getting spanked on your birthday, too?

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Florida Dom
    A very happy Life day to you and your girl. I wish laughter and tranquility in both your lives.

    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes. When you have birthdays on consecutive days, you double your fun. We made some very good memories.

    FD

    ReplyDelete