Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finding Shades

Costco is one of my favorite stores.  Don't know if they have a store near you but they have quality stuff at reasonable prices and they pay their workers well.  My only problem is that they have two many items I can't resist buying.

Well, I was there today and on the book table they had a boxed set of the Shades trilogy and another book called "Release Me'' that I'd never heard of but seemed to have an erotic theme. It seems that erotic fiction is becoming more mainstream now that it is at Costco. So I bought both of them.

Times seem to be changing now that Costco is into erotic fiction.

FD 

11 comments:

  1. seems erotic fiction is on its way back into mainstream thanks to 50 shades...not that i liked 50 shades....but hey I had to try it right? Hope you enjoy it FD :)
    we dont have costco here in NZ but i do wish we had some of your stores here....from what ive seen on the Ellen talk show LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is New Zealand as beautiful as I've heard.

    And surprised you don't have some of our stores. I thought the big chains had built them all over the world. What about the fast food stores? It's kind of strange to vist Paris with all their wonderful bistros and see people going into McDoanlds.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Sams club close to us but I am not sure about a Costco. How do they compare? I didn't spend enough at sams to make it worth paying the membership fee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been in Sam's but I think Costco has higher quality merchandize.

      FD

      Delete
  4. One can always hope....it seems 50 Shades turned the tide. (And yes NZ is absolutely positively as beautiful as you've heard!)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Shades does seem to have made quite an impact in making the lifestyle more mainstream.

      FD

      Delete
  5. I wish we had a Costco out here. I'd love to hear what you thing of the Fifty Shades books. :-)

    *hugs*

    Turiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know what I think of Shades after I read it.

      And shame you don't have a Costco there. My favorite store.

      FD

      Delete
  6. I love Costco. We were just there yesterday. I've read the 50 Shades trilogy several times over on my kindle. I also recently read Release Me and loved it, there is a sequel set to come out this summer I believe.

    ReplyDelete