Saturday, March 15, 2014

Looking for articles

I recently got an email from the author of


http://powerofsurrender.blogspot.com/


She said she is writing a paper for her sociology class and one of the topics is deviance.
She said it is discussing things that deviate from the cultural norms or even from subcultures.


She is thinking of writing it on the BDSM, D/s lifestyle and is looking for recent article or articles on how BDSM isn't a cultural norm. We know it isn't but she is looking for articles discussing the topic.


I told her I would blog her request in case any of my readers have articles on the subject they could send to her. Her email is powerofsurrender@gmail.com


If anybody out there can help her, I am sure she would appreciate. And check out her blog. It is interesting and well done.


FD 

No comments:

Post a Comment