Sunday, December 21, 2014

Eight tips to a lasting marriage

I thought this article was interesting about tips to a lasting marriage. The first was having a cheaper wedding. I heard on the radio this weekend that the more couples spend on the wedding, the more likely they aren't likely to last. Don't know why. Another thing I was interesting was that it's good to watch movies together. My good girl and I enjoy that. Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/15/surprising-facts-happy-marriage_n_6302554.html?cps=gravity_2682_874683846361586423
Your thoughts
FD

2 comments:

  1. As Sir and I keep getting more and more serious, these are great things to keep in mind, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most surprising to me was meeting online...wow.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete