Sunday, May 17, 2015

D/s on Saturday Night Live

Did you watch SNL last night?. They had a sketch that showed how mainstream D/s is becoming. It was about a shoemaker and two elves, a guy and girl, who wanted to be punished for not doing their work. The guy gets on his hands and knees and says I want to tempt you to give me the spanking I deserve. He gives him a few hand spanks. And then the girl says I guess you want to go to the restroom on us. And the guy says he'll unfold a plastic sheet to protect the floor or collect it if you want to use it for something later. The shoemaker then says he won't do that but says you don't know how much I want to dominate you right now. I so want to call you the nastiest of names I can think of. The elves say, "Do it.'' I want to take my pants off and parade around around in front of you in my underwear. One elf says great idea. I want to make you call me Daddy and force you to wash the kitchen floor with sponges on your bottom. It ends with him saying he can't do those things because he's married and the wife barges in says you have to chose between me and the elves. The shoemaker then asks the audience. Do you think I should take faithful to my wife, then test this number. If you think I should sexually dominate the elves, text this number. It ends with him saying be back later with the results.
I think the skit is showing that this lifestyle is becoming more accepted I can't imagine SNL talking about sexually dominating elves back in the day..
I am sure you can find the clip on the web if you want to watch it.
Your thoughts?

FD

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I were watching SNL and when the skit was on I looked over and he had a smile on his face. He said something to the tune of "Here's something you would like". I told him it just proves that there are many more spanking fans out there, not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gives you some good spankings. And, yes, there are a lot of spankos out there.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds funny, I'll have to see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google full episodes of Saturday Night Live and go to the shopemaker and the elves. Enjoy. And it is not only funny, it shows how the lifestyle is becoming more mainstream and accepted.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. We dont have TV, only Netflix so I missed this skit. Definitely worth looking up!

    ReplyDelete