Friday, October 2, 2015

Salmon sex

Here's an interesting article -- or at least I thought so -- about salmon sex. It's not news that the males die after having sex but the interesting thing was that the female salmon go for the biggest and best fish and that after having sex with one, go on to the next male. I guess they are salmon sluts. And the males also scope out the best females. I guess it's nature.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/02/opinion/salmon-sex-in-the-city.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region
FD

3 comments:

  1. As I get older, I am just becoming more and more fascinated with nature and how these things evolved to just work that way. Crazy story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of hints at cuckolding doesn't it?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature is most fascinating, albeit depressing! The male salmon are quite literally dying for sex...lol

    ReplyDelete