Thursday, July 26, 2018

Pajama Man

I am spending three weeks with my good girl while she works on a big project and I am keeping your lovely dog Simone busy so she doesn't distract my good girl. So not much to report on the kinky front. But there has been one change. I am now wearing pajamas. I hadn't worn them when we've been together in the past. But her niece was visting and while I planned to get dressed before I left the bedroom in the morning, we just felt it would be more appropriate if I wore pajamas. You know in the unlikely event there was some kind of an emergency and I didn't have time to get dressed.
To my surprise, my good girl said I looked "distinguished'' coming to bed in pajamas. And so I am now wearing pajamas. Have to like that distinguished look, I guess. If they're good enough for Hugh Hefner, I guess they are good enough for me.

FD

2 comments:

  1. Lol - i happen to like pajamas on a man too. The right ones can look very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sir didn't even own pajamas when we first met. I got him some when we were staying at my mom's house in the living room! Gotta have something! Since then, he's come to really like them.

    ReplyDelete