Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sex Secrets

I don't know how many of you read "Woman's Day'' but I saw this interesting article online about eight secrets of sexually satisfied couples.

They are for vanilla couples and some are obvious like scheduling sex, locking the bedroom door, communicating and experimenting.

But on this Valentine's Day, I thought you might find it interesting. Here's the link:

http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-secrets-of-sexually-satisfied-couples-117094?link=satisfiedcouples&dom=glo&src=syn&con=slide&mag=wdy

I would be interested in your thoughts.

FD


5 comments:

  1. Very interesting indeed, especially the making no excuses tip which is so prevalent in so many D/s relationships. In our experience just knowing it could not be turned down makes us want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had it to do over again, I'd make sure the Master Bedroom was soundproof, but we still manage;).

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. On yes, soundproofing! I kept wondering what they were referring to when they spoke of adventurous sex! :-D

    *hugs*

    Turiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of scheduled sex, though occasionally we will make plans in the morning for later in the evening that same day. I wonder if, perhaps, you aren't making excuses scheduling isn't needed? Every other point I completely agreed with, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting article thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete