Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A look back at a chapter of my Training Lisa series

I was looking at recent keyword activity on my blog today and somebody had read chapter 9 of my Training Lisa series. To all the newcomers here, when I started this blog five years ago, I wrote a Training Lisa series about a professional submissive woman. Now that we're talking about 50 Shades fiction, I thought I'd link to it if you want to read it.
If you haven't read it before, will be interested in your feedback. If you like it and want more, go back to my archives to the beginning of my blog. I haven't written a new chapter in several years. Maybe I should try to. Back then it was all fantasy because it was before I met my Good Girl, who's arriving tomorrow for Valentines Day weekend. It's the second Valentine's we've spent together. Anyway, here's the link:  
http://floridadomscorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/lisas-training-chapter-9.html
FD

5 comments:

  1. Hi FD, thank you, I haven't read this and am intrigued. So happy you and your Good Girl are spending Valentines weekend together. Have a wonderful time ... and no illnesses this time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we have a wonderful time too and hope we're both healthy. She says I'm amped up for the visit and I guess I am thinking of all the things I want to do to her.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. FD,

    I remember the series Training Lisa and really enjoyed it.

    Have a wonderful Valentines weekend with your Good Girl.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ronnie, her flight leaves in an hour and a half.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you have a lovely Valentines weekend!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete