Sunday, July 27, 2014

Here's the preview for the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey"

I know the book "Fifty Shades of Grey'' has gotten mixed reviews in our little community. I wonder what we will think of the movie when it comes out next year. The preview trailer for the movie has come out and created a controversy. What do you think?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/24/fifty-shades-of-grey-trailer_n_5616723.html?cps=gravity

This story said it was too hot for TV and Kathie Lee Gifford said hide the children and dogs before showing it. I thought it was pretty tame but another example that anything that hints of BDSM is considered taboo these days.

FD

3 comments:

  1. I read the book...well, to be honest I didn't finish it. I didn't like it. It was poorly written and well I just thought it was irresponsible. If anything it was promoting crazy obsessed emotionally damaged stalking men with a twist, not healthy minded dominant men. The movie itself well who knows but I'm not too excited about it. The trailer I didn't really find all that intriguing. That's just my 2 cents for whatever its worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued to see it, but dubious as to how it will measure up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the entire trilogy, and it was a major chore to get through at times.

    That trailer WAS exceptionally tame. I'm not sure if I find it tame because I'm used to... more? Or if it is tame as it's supposed to be a teaser trailer.

    But ughhhh.

    ReplyDelete